The health benefits of molecular hydrogen have been widely understood throughout Japan for years, and are now being discovered in the U.S. Many studies and clinical research trials have been conducted proving that molecular hydrogen is the most effective antioxidant available. Much of this information can be found at the Molecular Hydrogen Foundation.
Other Hydrogen Links
- Clinical cases from Blue Clinic Aoyama
- A hypothesis on biological protection from space radiation through the use of new therapeutic gases as medical counter measures
- Review of Hydrogen as a New Medical Therapy
- Anti-inflammation effects of hydrogen saline in LPS activated macrophages and carrageenan induced paw oedema
- Oral hydrogen water prevents chronic allograft nephropathy in rats
- Consumption of Molecular Hydrogen Prevents the Stress-Induced Impairments in Hippocampus-Dependent Learning Tasks during Chronic Physical Restraint in Mice
- Effectiveness of hydrogen water rich water on antioxidant status of subjects with potential metabolic syndrome – an open label pilot study
- Effects of drinking hydrogen-rich water on the quality of life of patients treated with radiotherapy for liver tumors
- Can hydrogen retard the progression of osteoarthritis?
- Hydrogen: another gas with therapeutic potential
- Hydrogen therapy may reduce the risks related to radiation-induced oxidative stress in space flight
- Hydrogen acts as a therapeutic antioxidant by selectively reducing cytotoxic oxygen radicals
- Hydrogen as a Selective Antioxidant: a Review of Clinical and Experimental Studies
- Open-label trial and randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, crossover trial of hydrogen enriched water for mitochondrial and inflammatory myopathies